Sunday, January 1, 2017

30 Day Blog Challenge.

Hello fellow earthlings, and happy new year. My sister from another mister (and another mother) and I decided to do the 30 day blog challenge together! Obviously I was totally in, because I'm up for anything that will make me feel closer to my best friend who is like 400 miles away. So for day one, we're supposed to include a picture of ourselves and describe how our day went. So... my day was pretty great. My kid let me sleep until 10, which is a freaking miracle. I started the first draft of a cute little ebook that I'm going to self publish. I crocheted a lot of a scarf. I went out to dinner with my mama, then we drove around the park and caught Pokemon. Most though, I just hung out with my kid, which is always great until he's refusing to go to sleep and decides to practice his roundhouse kick. Anyway. that wraps up day one for me and I'm really tired so looking at this screen for any longer doesn't make sense/ Bye now.

dat me ^

No comments:

Post a Comment