Sunday, January 8, 2017

I am going to do ALL THE THINGS.

In the words of the ever wise Liz Lemon
"Yes to life, yes to lovve, yes to STAYING IN MORE!"

That's basically how I live my life anyway.

Y'all I'm writing this on my phone and it keeps trying to capitalize every single word, or at least the first letter and it's making me a little crazy.

Anywyay, my new year's resoutuion was to do ALL THE THINGS this year, so I'm just gonna list the things I want to do instead of making a real blog because I'm lazy and I just found out there was an episode of Criminal Minds last week that I haven't seen yet and I'm very impatient.

So, this year I am going to:
Learn to crochet (kind of check, I've made half a scarf).
Learn to sew and make myself a bunch of cute skirts and dresses.
Maybe learn to knit, although I tried yesterday and it was the worst hour of my life (haha).
Write. Every day. So far, the goddess Calliope has yet to grace me with her divine wonder, so I've pretty much just worked on this blog rather than any of my 38 books that I've started but hey, I'll get there.
Travel. We're gonna go on so many summer adventures this year. Bub is getting old enough that I can't waste my life in front of the tv any more when it's nice out, and gods know I'm not having anymore children, so it's the perfect time.
Be a duck. I'm gonna stop letting shit bother me and just let it roll off of me like water on a duck.

(The above phrases like "goddess" and "gods" were used because I'm a Greek pagan, y'all)

Alright, it's done, I'm gonna go watch Criminal Minds now.

No comments:

Post a Comment